You can have Simple Brownies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Brownies
- You need of butter ( 1 cup ).
- Prepare of Caster sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
Simple Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, line a pan with baking paper..
- Melt butter in saucepan, remove from heat and stir in sugar. Whisk in eggs one at a time and stir mixture until thick and glossy..
- Sift in flour, add cocoa powder and vanilla essence with egg mixture. Stir until combined then pour into pan..
- Bake for 30 min, put skewer in the middle. If it comes out clean they're ready! Cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar for appearance..