Brownies with bananas and nuts. This recipe comes from my Grandma Schlientz. Anytime there are ripe bananas around our house, it's banana brownie time! Banana Nut Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Anyway, today I feel so much better ^^, so feeling better means I want to bake something too. A small banana is added to a basic made-from-scratch brownie for a hint of banana flavor. This is a fudgy brownie and it does not rise much. You can have Brownies with bananas and nuts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownies with bananas and nuts
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 bar of chocolate (all kind of chocolate is acceptable).
- You need 2-3 soup spoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need of Some nuts.
- You need 70 gr. of sugar.
- Prepare 3 spoons of cocao.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of salt.
- It’s 100 gr. of flour.
- It’s 100 gr. of butter.
These Vegan Black Bean Banana Brownies are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Look how rich, dense and fudgy they are! These sinful-looking chocolate squares are actually super healthy and packed with good-for-you ingredients like coconut oil and black beans. Can you taste the beans in these Black.
Brownies with bananas and nuts step by step
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and cocao in a bowl..
- Melt chocolate with sugar and oil until dissolved in water bath. Mix it all and then keep it aside a little bit to get a cool..
- In flour mixture, pour lightly beaten eggs, then add milk and stir. Then add chocolate mixture..
- And the end, mix in the nuts and bananas in which way you like..
- Bake it about 25 minutes at 180 C..
What should my first culinary video on Youtube be about? Enjoy my channel, I hope you. These egg-free dairy-free vegan banana chocolate brownies are fudgy and delicious. Lower in fat than traditional brownie recipes, these are guilt-free. The recipe uses bananas instead of eggs.