Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey. For this smoked turkey recipe, we show you how to smoke a whole turkey on our Traeger Renegade Pro pellet grill. Full recipe & printable recipe card can be. How to smoke a turkey on a pellet grill.
Our favorite smoked turkey recipe for Thanksgiving dinner. Use your pellet grill this year to free up oven space. Prepare your smoked turkey outside on the Traeger to free up oven space. You can make Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey
- It’s 1 of turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoning of your choice.
- Prepare 4 dash of liquid smoke.
Let that bird smoke its way to deliciousness while catching up with relatives on Thanksgiving. Complete instructions for smoking turkey for thanksgiving or anytime. Includes turkey smoking times plus a special FAQ section. Once the smoker is holding steady.
Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey instructions
- Take turkey pat dry rub cooking oil all over.
- Remember to remove giblets and hearts from turkey but save for stuffing or other things.
- Rub seasoning (I use poultry Lawry's seasoning complete seasoning cayenne pepper and liquid smoke flavor.
- Set in refrigerator over night the longer the better the taste.
- Remember to remove giblets and hearts from Turkey but save them.
- Place turkey in cooking pan breast side up wrap with aluminum foil bake at 375 for about 3 hours never cut turkey while cooking (it dries it out).
- After finished let turkey sit at least 20 min before slicing.
Make the most of your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers with this delicious recipe for turkey pot pie. A twist on traditional chicken pot pie, this recipe nestles turkey, vegetables, gravy and apple beneath a flaky golden brown crust. This turkey is a whole bone-in turkey that is aged in a simple brine for days, before being slow-smoked and fully cooked over real hickory wood chips for a savory & succulent flavor. It's packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag to lock in that flavor and freshness for you to enjoy. Eternal Rest grant unto him Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.