Eggless Mini Chocolate Lava Cake. Chocolate Lava Cake is a dessert that everybody love and makes quite a sensation every time. I want to share with you an eggless version of this delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever.
Then with a butter knife gently loosen the edges from the top. I decided to whip up some chocolate lava cakes, but make them mini because I have an addiction to turning EVERYTHING into itty bitty creations everything is a million times cuter as minis plus they cook much faster that way…bonus! So what is a chocolate molten cake (chocolate fondant cake)? You can cook Eggless Mini Chocolate Lava Cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Mini Chocolate Lava Cake
- It’s 2 packet of Oreo Chocolate Cream Biscuit(20pcs).
- It’s 1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It’s 200 g of Grated Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 5 tsp of hot milk.
Also known as chocolate molten lava cake, these are mini chocolate cakes. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake – a delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. It's rich, chocolaty, with a gooey molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever. To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog.
Eggless Mini Chocolate Lava Cake instructions
- Take a grated chocolate melt in 1 minute at microwave after melting then add milk and mix keep in freezer for 20 minutes..
- Take a biscuits crushed in rolling pin.Then crushed biscuits and 5 tsp milk add then blend in mixer jar..
- Then greased appam pan put 1 tsp biscuits batter then add chocolate ball then 1 tsp biscuit batter cover with lid..
- Then bake for 7 to 8 minutes in low flame..
- Then flip in second side for 2 minutes bake..
- Then enjoy Eggless Mini Dark Chocolate Lawa Cake..
Impress that special someone with a classic chocolate molten lava cake recipe. First of all, they are made without eggs. I LOVE the idea of making them into chocolate lava cakes! Chocolate lava cakes may look fancy and complicated, but you'll quickly realize just how simple they are to make. Oh, and how perfect would these be for.