Finger millet banana walnut cake.
You can make Finger millet banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Finger millet banana walnut cake
- You need 1 Cup of finger millet flour(ragi).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of jaggery(or to taste).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 TBS of coco powder.
Finger millet banana walnut cake step by step
- Press heat the oven.
- Roast oats and make powder.
- Seive ragi with oats baking powder and baking soda..
- In a bowl mash banana.
- Add oil and beat till fluffy.
- Add jaggery and beat again.
- Now add flour little by little mix by cut and fold method.
- Add chopped walnuts and vanilla essence.
- Gently mix.
- Transfer the mixture to greesed cake mould.
- Tap the mould on working surface to realise the air.
- Keep it in oven to bake at 180 for 35-40 mins..
- Check with tooth pick..
- If done leave it on rack only.
- Once cool down take out and cut into desired shape and enjoy with loved ones..
recipe by Asifa Kouser @cookpad