Banana wolnut cake. Banana & walnut Cake Eggless -Eggless baking recipes Banana cake recipe without egg condensed milk. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can cook Banana wolnut cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana wolnut cake
- It’s 2 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/2 of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 11/2 cup of whole wheat flour (atta).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 spoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Oil grease karne ke liye.
- It’s of Few whole walnut garnishing ke liye.
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. A rich, nutritious banana walnut cake that will taste delicious at any time of the day.
Banana wolnut cake instructions
- Banana Ko chil kar fork ke help se acche trah paste banane tak fet lege.
- Ab ek dusre Bowl me atta, BP,BS, cinnamon powder,salt dal kar Chan lege..
- Ab hm banana ke mixture me sugar,oil dal kar 10 minutes tak acche tarah mix karege..
- Tayar mixers me hm dry atta slowly-slowly dalege.jab Lage ke hamara better thick ho raha hai hm usme milk bhi add karte jayege..
- Aur ek smooth better Bana lege..
- Gas me ek kadai lege usme salt dal kar 5 minutes ke liye cover karke hit hone dege..
- Ab ek cake ke bartan me oil Laga kar uske uper Thora sa atta dal kar choro traf faila lege.
- Ab is bartan me tayar better Ko dal kar medium to slow flame pe 40-50 minutes tak bake kar lege..
- Ready ho Gaya hamara kadhai banana walnut cake..
recipe by Nitu Singh @cookpad
It's very easy to make and it takes not a very long time to bake. Moist Banana and Walnut Cake is a community recipe submitted by piggyfair and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda.