Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings.
You can have Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- You need 10 of wings Chicken wing drumettes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped or grated).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings step by step
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Put the wings in a bag and gently cover them with salt and pepper. Sift in the flour, and coat the wings with it. Fry the wings in medium-hot oil..
- In a bowl, add in melted butter, Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic and gently mix together..
- Once the wings are fried, drain off the excess oil, and while they are still hot, mix them into the bowl from Step 3 and they are done!.
- You can also add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the seasonings. A squeeze of citrus makes these wings quite refreshing..