Caribbean jerk pork with rice and green beans in crock pot. Remove liquid from crock pot and reserve. Add shredded pork back to the slow cooker. My hubbie said it was one.
Remove let it cool and serve. The Best Crock Pot Caribbean Recipes on Yummly Caribbean Crock Pot Pepper Pot SoupSimple Nourished Living. vegetable oil, water, garlic. You can have Caribbean jerk pork with rice and green beans in crock pot using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Caribbean jerk pork with rice and green beans in crock pot
- Prepare 1 pack of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of caribbean jerk seasoning.
- Prepare of I onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of cut green beans.
I love to have a garden. Remnants Of Crock-Pot Whole Chicken Reserved Peach Juice Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls Rhubarb Rice Rice Chex Cereal Crock-Pot Recipe Collection Croissants Crookneck Squash Crushed Pineapple Crushed Pork Rinds Crushed. This one-pot Cuban pork and rice meal is a quick and easy dinner, making it perfect for the weeknight rush. Spicy Pork Korean style spicy pork with sriracha, ginger, garlic and onions.
Caribbean jerk pork with rice and green beans in crock pot step by step
- Put water, oil and porkchops in crock pot and sprinkle with jerk seasoning..
- Put crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- After 3 hours take out pork and add onions to liquid. Cook for 30 mins..
- Turn off crockpot and add rice to crockpot. Put the lid on and let sit for 5 min..
- Stir rice. And heat up green beans. Serve with rice on bottom and put pork and beans on top..
This Crock Pot Red Beans and Rice recipe is quick and easy to prep, full of great Creole flavors, and so hearty and delicious! Serve immediately over rice, garnished with green onions. Notes. *Be very careful to be sure that your kidney beans are completely cooked through. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? Make Rice and Beans: Cook rice according to package directions.