Banana walnut cake. Banana & walnut Cake Eggless -Eggless baking recipes Banana cake recipe without egg condensed milk. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- Prepare 2 of over ripped banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 of butter or oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Moist and fluffy, this banana cake recipe is sweetly celebratory—even if all you're celebrating is the fact that you baked a cake! Mix mashed bananas and milk together.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Mix milk and vinegar and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Sieve flour baking powder baking soda and milk powder 3 times.
- Whip sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
- Mash the bananas and mix it with butter and blend it again.
- Add curdled milk in butter and mix.
- Now add dry ingredients to wet in 2 batches.
- Mix it slowly till a smooth batter and now add the walnuts to it.
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Grease the cake tin and pour the batter in it and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Check your cake after 30 minutes with a toothpick test.
- When it us done take it out let it cool down for 10 minutes and take the cake out of the mould and place it in in a wire rack to cool down completely before you slice.
- Serve your kids with this healthy cake with their milk.
recipe by Roli Srivastava @cookpad
Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. A rich, nutritious banana walnut cake that will taste delicious at any time of the day. Moist Banana and Walnut Cake is a community recipe submitted by piggyfair and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.