You can have Ham stock using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham stock
- Prepare 1 of ham bone and scraps.
- It’s 1/2 of whole onion.
- You need 3 of celery stalks (whole).
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of enough water to cover most of the ham bone.
Ham stock instructions
- Throw all of the ingredients in a big pot. Set on medium high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Strain the stock and either use immediately or allow to cool and freeze..
recipe by Rachael @cookpad