Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie.
You can make Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped turkey.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 15 oz of bag frozen mixed veggies (1).
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of round sage.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of non-stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 box of prepared pie crust (2 crusts).
Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw frozen veggies in microwave (about 3 minutes on high worked for me)..
- Mix ingredients (except spray and pie crusts!) in large bowl..
- Add salt to taste..
- Spray 9" deep-dish pie pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Lay first pie crust in pan and press to cover all surfaces..
- Spoon the filling into pan on top of pie crust and smooth out..
- Place second pie crust on top of filling..
- Cut overhanging pie crust off and thoroughly press/pinch bottom and top edges together..
- Roll out the cut-off pie crust pieces and cut into decorative medallions if desired..
- Cut multiple slits in top pie crust and place pie-crust medallions in a decorative pattern..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. If edges of crust brown too quickly, place foil loosely on top..
- Allow to rest 10 minutes for easy cutting and serving..