Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake.
You can make Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 20 of dates chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake step by step
- Soak dates in hot milk for half n hour….
- After half n hour grind it to a paste.
- Pre heat oven to 350 f.
- To date paste add oil and blend to mix well..keep this aside.
- Sift whole wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder twice…add walnuts to it..mix.
- Add this to date paste md mix well till no lumps…
- Pour in greased cake tin..tap tin to avoid air bubbles….
- Bake it for approx 35 mins…enjoy.
recipe by Rashmi Goyal @cookpad