Dryfruit shrikhand in oats tart.
You can have Dryfruit shrikhand in oats tart using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dryfruit shrikhand in oats tart
- You need 1 big bowl of Curd.
- Prepare 10- 12 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need as required of Dryfruits (cashew,almond, pistachio, raisins).
- It’s 1 cup of Oats powder.
- Prepare as required of Dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Powdered suagar for tart.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Honey.
Dryfruit shrikhand in oats tart instructions
- For making shrikhand take a muslin cloth and add curd to it..
- Remove all the extra water from it & let it hand for 3-4 hours..
- After 3-4 hrs hung curd/thick curd is ready to make for shrikhand..
- Add powdered sugar to it and mix it properly. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add dryfruits and cardamom powder to it..
- To make oats tart take roasted oats powder in a bowl and add chopped 7-8 dates into it..
- Add honey and Cocoa powder..
- Add sugar to it if you prefer more sweet..
- Add little water at a time and make a tight dough like roti or paratha..
- Take a mold or small bowl and shape oats tart from it..
- Put it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Now tarts are ready. serve shrikhand in the tarts..
recipe by Khyati Mehta @cookpad