Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!!.
You can have Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!! using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!!
- You need 3 of small or 2 big bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 spoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnut powder (just take 1/2 cup of walnuts nd grind it).
- It’s 1 of levelled spoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of levelled spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1-2 spoons of honey (optional).
- You need 1 of nd a bit more cup of powder sugar (just grind your nrml sugar).
- Prepare 2 cups of maida or refined wheat flour or whatever flour u use ).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and almonds (more if u like).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts nd almonds for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of milk (I just went with the consistency of my.
- Prepare of batter same goes for u people ).
Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!! step by step
- Step 1 To begin with Mash ur bananas properly (I mashed them till they were grey in colour,so I guess that is what gave it a real banana flavour because I've tried my luck so many times with banana flavoured cakes it never tasted enough bananay for my tongue until now 😉).
- Step 2 Add condensed milk to the bananas nd mix well.Then add oil and mix mix, to the same mixture add honey and vanilla essence nd MIX..
- Step 3 add sugar to ur wet batter..
- Step 4 Sift together flour, walnut powder, baking powder and baking soda into ur batter nd mix everything until well combined..
- Step 5 Now comes the milk,add as much as required to bring the batter to the right consistency dnt make it to runny or leave it too thick.BUT DO NOT OVER BEAT UR CAKE. DO ALL THE MIXING AT LOW SPEED IF U R USING A HAND BLENDER.After adding the milk your mixture will start to bubble up a bit,that is when you know it's right..
- Step 6 Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts nd almonds nd just give it one last mix (very nice and gentle,because you don't want a flat cake)..
- Step 7 Grease your baking tin,with butter or oil I prefer ghee because it adds it's own yummy flavour to the entire thing and is healthy. Pour your batter in the tin and sprinkle the 1/4 batch of walnuts nd almonds on top.Cut one banana into round pieces nd put tht on the cake as well.You know your batter is not too runny if the sprinkled nuts dnt sink in and remain almost on the surface..
- Step 8 I used a microwave for this cake,and it already had a button reading vanilla cake. All I did was set the weight (I estimated the weight) Mine was done in about 6 mins..
- If u are using a microwave nd u still want ur cake to feel like it was baked in an over. Use the pre heat option. It will give ur cake that brown crust but will take long to bake..
- U can also drizzle some chocolate syrup over it.I melted some dark chocolate nd combined it with cream nd water.Keeping adding water until u get the right consistency !.
- Fast preheat ur microwave at 180°.Then put ur cake tin in the microwave and choose the option fast preheat nd set 220°. Since it has automatic tyming u can't adjust it.You'll have to repeat after every beep.Mine takes almost 10 mins per round nd i repeated the process 4 times so it takes about 40 mins like this.Sounds tedious but is super easy.I hope you all get this step because I tried to explain as much as I could !.
- So that is it.I hope you all will get good results. Happy baking !! :-).
recipe by Eliza T. @cookpad