Oreo confetti cupcakes. In my mind, sprinkle cupcakes have always been called funfetti. Sweet confetti cupcakes made with a fluffy white cake base and colorful sprinkles, and topped off Soft, light, and fluffy, these sweet confetti cupcakes are modified from my popular funfetti cake recipe! These Confetti Cupcakes are soft, packed with vanilla flavor and perfect for any party!
A few months back I had a request to do a make-over for pink lemonade cupcakes. Owl Cupcakes – my kids enjoyed making these, everybody thought they were adorable, and of course they tasted great. These Confetti Cupcake Cones from Our Best Bites will be a surefire hit at class parties and ball But really, they were ingenious-perfectly portioned cupcakes, no waste, AND they look like ice cream. You can have Oreo confetti cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo confetti cupcakes
- You need 1 box of confetti cake mix.
- You need 1 of whatever the cake box says you need.
- Prepare 1 box of oreos.
- You need 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
Oreo cupcakes have a rich chocolate cupcake with Oreo cookie chunks and chocolate chips baked into the cake and then topped with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and covered with more Oreo cookie. These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! Baking Tips for Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes. When measuring your flour, don't scoop it out of the container with the measuring.
Oreo confetti cupcakes instructions
- Prepare cake mix with whatever the box tells you to add (eggs, oil, etc).
- Crush up about half of the oreos with your hands and put crumbs/chunks into batter. I figured out it made about 18 cupcakes so I saved exactly that many oreos and smashed up the rest..
- Poor chunky cake batter into cupcake papers in a muffin tin. Bake according to cake box directions..
- After they bake and cool a little, cut a sliver off the top of each cupcake so its flat. Proceed to eat all of those slivers of cake..
- Place 1 Oreo on the flat part of the cupcakes and decorate with cream cheese frosting so the frosting hides the Oreo..
- After a day or two the Oreo on top gets soft and mushy and its super yummy :).
These cupcakes have a little treasure at the bottom of course, the Oreo cookie. These cupcakes are vanilla, not chocolate. Sorry for the deceiving photo, another user put it up and I cannot remove it. The best ones are white cakes — white cakes have no egg yolks to keep them as stark of a blank canvas as possible to show of their technicolor speckles of splendor within. These Oreo cupcakes are made with dark chocolate and dark cocoa powder to give the distinctive dark look and taste of an Oreo cookie.