Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and then add the sugars. Taste: I just adore the combination of chocolate and raspberry, especially when a heaping of nutty Nutella is mixed in. Texture: These chocolate cupcakes are perfection – wonderfully tender and moist while sturdy enough to be filled and frosted generously.
It was a good time and as always, there were several takeaways and things that got me re-motivated, which is one of the things I love about being in the same room with other bloggers. Decadent chocolate cupcakes stuffed with creamy nutella and topped with fresh raspberry frosting. And yes, they're just as delicious as they look. You can make Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 130 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of baking powder.
- You need 56 grams of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need 8 tsp of Nutella.
Say hello to the most decadent treat to emerge from my oven this year. I know, I know… diets and resolutions and cleanses are all the rage right now. And these Nutella Stuffed Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect example. Slowly add in confectioner's sugar, and continue mixing until well blended.
Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Heat the oven to 180°F Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar till well incorporated and a bit thick (not stiff).
- Sift the all purpose flour , baking powder and coco power and add to the egg and sugar mixture. Don't over mix the batter..
- In a bowl heat the milk and butter in the microwave for 1 min on high or until the butter has melted..
- In a separate bowl take 1/2 cup of the batter and add the melted butter and milk to it and mix well. Then once mixed add it to the rest of the batter and mix..
- Pure the batter half way into the cupcakes molds and add a tsp of Nutella in the middle then top up with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins. And enjoy 😊😊.
This Nutella Cupcakes Recipe features some delicious Nutella-filled chocolate cupcakes, topped with a heavenly Nutella frosting. A few weekends ago, I woke up on a Saturday morning and just felt like baking. My calendar was open, the day was cloudy and cozy and cool, and I had a new jar of Nutella that was calling my name. There's something magical about these Ultimate Nutella Cupcakes. Nutella is pretty magical on its own, but when stuffed inside my best chocolate cupcake recipe and added into a buttercream frosting… well you just can't beat that.