Chocolate Brownies. Chocolate Brownie Recipes Looking for chocolate brownie recipes? Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too. What makes the BEST chocolate brownies in the world?
Fudgy, as gooey as you want, and very, very chocolatey, this homemade brownie recipe is incredibly easy, made in one bowl, and incredibly forgiving! Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them. You can have Chocolate Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- It’s of 70% Dark chocolate.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of canola oil.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of light corn syrup, blended with 3 tablespoons lukewarm wate.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chopped walnuts optional.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked treat. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density.
Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 350°F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil, letting it overhang on two opposing sides. Coat with cooking spray..
- Sift flour, confectioners’ sugar and cocoa together into a small bowl. Combine the 3 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate and oil in a heavy medium saucepan; place over the lowest heat, stirring, until just melted and smooth, being very careful the chocolate does not overheat. Remove from the heat and stir in granulated sugar, corn syrup mixture, vanilla and salt until the sugar dissolves. Vigorously stir in egg until smoothly incorporated. Gently stir in the dry ingredients. Fold in the walnuts (if using) and the remaining 2 1/2 ounces chopped chocolate just until well blended. Turn out the batter into the pan, spreading evenly..
- Bake the brownies until almost firm in the center and a toothpick inserted comes out with some moist batter clinging to it, 20 to 24 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 1/2 hours..
- Using the overhanging foil as handles, carefully lift the brownie slab from the pan. Peel the foil from the bottom; set the slab right-side up on a cutting board. Using a large, sharp knife, trim off any dry edges. Mark and then cut the slab crosswise into fifths and lengthwise into fourths. Wipe the blade with a damp cloth between cuts..
They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients. Wow, I find my self looking through every part of my cuboard and fridge for chocolate to make a brownie because the only really successful brownies I've made had included chocolate… Well that all changed when I searched "choclate free brownies" this recipe was the first one to pop up and rightfully so! There's nothing wrong with being a purist, especially when it comes to your brownies. After all, rich, chocolate brownies that are full of flavor are one of our favorite indulgences. Try any of our top-rated chocolate brownie recipes today for a decadent treat that can't be beat.