Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert. Treat yourself to velvety chocolate mousse baked into rich, chewy brownies. It's a dessert easy enough for everyday yet elegant enough for guests. Home » Course » Dessert » Milk Chocolate Soup with Cake Croutons.
Maybe a dessert from a restaurant? My favorite desserts have two characteristics: chocolate and fudgey. This explains why my favorite recipe is my raw chocolate fudge cake and my favorite restaurant dessert is Candle Cafe's chocolate mousse pie. You can make Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert
- You need of milk or dark chocolate.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- It’s of Brownie pieces.
- It’s of Optional: mint leaves.
Chocolate soup with brownie croutons and mousse dessert instructions
- For soup: Warm 100 ml of whipping cream add 100 gms of milk chocolate stir until completely mixed, let it chill..
- For a quick mousse take 200 gms dark or milk chocolate, melt it gently and add it to 100 ml of whipped cream.
- Put the mousse in edible chocolate cup, pour the chocolate soup in the dish and add the brownie croutons (pieces) in the soup..
- Optional: You can also add mint leaves while making the chocolate soup for a mint chocolate flavor..
Try half regular flour, half almond, or go all almond. Try soy milk instead of coconut water, and if you like things more fudgy, take them out of the oven a few minutes early. Fun fact: the first brownie ever created was topped with walnuts and apricot glaze! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. How can you resist these lovely dessert pots of chocolate and crunchy honeycomb from Essentials magazine?