Cinnamon Banana Cake. Banana Coffee Cake is the most delicious way to use up those over ripe bananas you have In a small mixing bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan. Top with half of the brown sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. This moist cake flavored with cinammon and bananas is the answer to your dessert cravings. You can make Cinnamon Banana Cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Banana Cake
- You need 2 of bananas Ripe , mashed.
- You need 1 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tsps of baking soda baking powder each and.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt of plain.
- You need Pinch of salt of.
- Prepare of Filling (Yes there is a delicious filling!).
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips / buttons.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts almonds walnuts – I went with slivered and chopped wal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Learn how to bake a delicious banana cake with a cinnamon glaze. The recipe adds cinnamon and nutmeg to a cake that stays moist thanks to sour cream.. We made it and we can. This sheet cake is perfect for any upcoming summer parties, picnics, you name it!
Cinnamon Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Take two bowls. In one mix all the filling ingredients. In the other, first blend the mashed bananas, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla together and then add the baking soda, baking powder, flour, yogurt and salt.
- Pour half of the batter into a baking tray. Add some of the filling. Then the batter again, and finish it off by adding the rest of the filling.
- I baked it for 45-60mins. I didn't really check the exact time… But it definitely atleast 45mins!.
- Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, its done.
- Serve this for afternoon tea with a cuppa, people will love you for life!.
recipe by Beula Pandian Thomas @cookpad
The perfect coffee cake has arrived, Banana Bread Coffee Cake with sweet icing and a cinnamon sugar swirl. Tender, moist banana bundt cake with cinnamon and a rich cream cheese icing. Turn them into a delicious cake kissed with a cream cheese glaze. I wanted to create a lighter cake because the banana one I previously made was very dense. I love how the cinnamon chips melt into the cake, giving it mini pockets of cinnamon goodness.