Rainbow cupcakes. Rainbow Cupcakes with fluffy cloud-like vanilla frosting that is guaranteed to make anyone who sees them smile. Rainbow Cupcakes have been a looooooong time in the making for this blog. This rainbow cupcake recipe is sure to make anyone smile!
Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a. It's time to splash some color on your favorite dessert snack. These fabulous cupcakes have had a colorful makeover by using a spectrum of wonderful colors to make. You can cook Rainbow cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rainbow cupcakes
- Prepare 120 grams of flour.
- You need 140 grams of castor sugar.
- It’s 120 grams of butter (unsalted or salted).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of food colouring red green yellow or any other colour u want.
Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. I've been making these colorful cupcakes with my mom since I was in high school. These rainbow cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I've made in a very long Although they look complicated, the cupcakes are actually very easy to make. Simple but ever so pretty, these multi-coloured cupcakes are topped with sprinkles and a glacé cherry.
Rainbow cupcakes instructions
- 1) preheat oven To 180° C.
- 2) beat butter. Add in the castor sugar.
- 3) add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4) add 1 cap vanilla essence to the eggs.
- 7) divide the batter into three equal parts.
- 5) add the flour and baking powder and mix into the egg.
- 6) add in the milk.
- 8) add few drops of food colouring in each separate bowl.
- 9) line a cupcake tin with cupcake liner.
- 10) fill colours one by one in the order of your choice.
- 11) bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes till done.
While the festive colors may have been what caught your eye, I These light, buttery, impossibly moist cupcakes star six layers of rainbow colors that bake up into a. These rainbow cupcakes feature six layers of colourful sponge, buttercream icing and showers of sprinkles. Find more baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Spread the red evenly over the top so that it looks like the cupcake is only red. There will be a nice surprise when they take a bite.