Turkey Meatballs. I used the fresh oregano rosemary and parsley and I think that made a big. So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or.
Make a batch – half for tea and half to be frozen for future outings. Start by mixing ground turkey, breadcrumbs, dried oregano, garlic powder, minced onion, egg and Worcestershire sauce in a large. I use lean turkey breast, and add grated carrots, Parmesan and an egg to bind them and add moisture so. You can cook Turkey Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian-style panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, fresh ground.
I usually make a couple batches at a time and freeze them. We love Greek and Meditereanean food and make it every chance we get! They're seared to add an extra layer of depth, then baked and smothered with an easy marinara sauce. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground turkey, egg, panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix together with hands only until combined. If you overwork the meat, the meatballs will be too dense..
- Roll meat mixture 1-inch balls, place on greased baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, rolling the meatballs halfway through..
Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce.