Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop.
How to make this healthy instant pot turkey cheeseburger soup on the stovetop Go put the soup on! – Jennifer. Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. You can cook Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- It’s 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Ground turkey is a generally interchangeable with ground beef in recipes, and this one is no exception.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more burger. This soup makes quite a bit and is enough to feed a crowd. I sent a giant bowl over to our neighbors. I asked my neighbor how the soup was when I saw her that evening. She didn't seem to know what I.