Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts. Eggs are one of those foods we ALWAYS have in our fridge. There are so many ways to eat them—as omelettes, salads, benedicts and more. These are our favorite healthy egg breakfast recipes.
Eggs have been demonized for their cholesterol content for years, with many traditional docs still recommending against them as such. The nutritious, versatile egg provides lots of protein and other important nutrients in a low-calorie package Eggs are also a very good source of riboflavin, selenium, and choline. Find healthy, delicious egg recipes from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. You can cook Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts
- It’s of Bread flour.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of To finish:.
- You need of Maple syrup.
- You need of Sugar (optional).
- It’s of Frying oil.
Simmer eggs in a rich tomatoey cream sauce studded with chickpeas and silky spinach for a super-fast vegetarian. Healthy egg recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, because these eggs are good any time of the day. A super healthy way to start the day. Find out the ethical, environmental, and health concerns and egg nutrition Food and Health Food and the Environment Food Politics Personal Health.
Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts instructions
- Other than the water, combine all the ingredients together and oil together. Mix in circular motions with your hand..
- Add in 60 ml of water (this is what the dough should look like, so add water if you need). It should not stick to your hand now and be as firm as an earlobe. #I used whole wheat flour in the picture..
- Heat up the frying oil. Once the dough has come together, cover a table etc. with some plastic wrap and then roll the dough out till it's about 1 cm wide..
- Using a tea cup or a cocotte dish, cut the dough. You can use the lid of a plastic bottle to cut the center out (coat them with flour so that they won't stick).
- Fry them on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn them over from time to time while they are frying..
- Once it's done, top with maple syrup or sugar as you like and they are done! You can also top them with kinako powder or cocoa..
- The top picture shows the whole wheat flour version but you can also make it with bread flour for two different variations. The amount of water listed in the ingredients is just a recommendation. Try reducing the amount of water It makes them crispier and delicious!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad
I can not imagine any of my breakfasts An egg is a great source of high-quality protein. It is inexpensive and very easy to cook. We eat eggs almost every morning. Understandably it gets boring after a while and it gets harder to get kids to eat a healthy and nutritious egg breakfast. Start with this fun Easter Egg Fitness Hunt with your kids this year!