Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan).
You can have Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prepare of Quick Rolled Oats.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Flax Seed.
- It’s of Apple Sauce.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It’s of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Almond Milk unsweetened.
- Prepare of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Honey.
Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) instructions
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (we use out Ninja). Blend until mixture is combined into a nice batter. Let rest for a moment and add more Almond Milk or water until it reaches desired consistency..
- Heat electric skillet to 300?F. Pour a quarter sized amount of coconut oil on skillet and spread with paper towel. Pour batter onto skillet (about an 1/8 cup each pancake)..
- Flip each pancake when bubbles begin to evenly show on the surface of the pancake. Cook pancakes on this side for a few minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Flip cakes only once! (My pappy's pancake rule.) Cooking times and heat may vary..
- Serve pancakes with a side of cut fruit. Top with honey (I love to add a tablespoon of almond butter for an extra kick of flavor!) Enjoy!!!!.
recipe by Donavon Roberson @cookpad