Healthy Multigrain Banana Cake. The simple, healthy multigrain banana recipe for kids. Try the recipe and share your feedback in the comment section dear friends. Simple ingredients, loaded with the goodness of health.
How to Make Eggless Banana Mug Cake This mug cake is moist, flavorful and ready in seconds. Kids love bananas, even fussy ones! Make the most of this by trying a multigrain banana milkshake that'll fulfill any nutritional deficiencies this season. You can cook Healthy Multigrain Banana Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Multigrain Banana Cake
- You need 2 of big over riped mashed banana.
- You need 1 cup of multigrain atta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need As needed of cranberry.
Since it's summer and kids are more likely to drink nutrition than eat it, we have a yummy and healthy multigrain banana milkshake recipe. It's gluten-free and easy to bake! Mix up a simple batter bursting with banana, whole grains, and flavor for a healthy Banana Cake to celebrate a kids birthday or special event. Well you can make your own at home, too!
Healthy Multigrain Banana Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl mix banana, butter and sugar once done add essence and mix well. In another bowl sift all dry ingredients flour, baking powder and soda,.
- In wet ingredients mix dry ingredients avoid any lumps once mixed well transfer in tin and tap well than sprinkle cranberries and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 35 to 40min.
- Let it cool then it's ready to serve…
recipe by Tasneem Khan @cookpad
My Banana Walnut Multigrain Breakfast Rounds are both easy and delicious, as well as endlessly customizable. Healthy breakfast ideas recipes: canned fresh frozen pineapple fruit, pineapple juice, mashed banana, old fashioned rolled oats, plain vanilla regular. The perfect any-day cake that can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert or even breakfast! Oil Free, Nut Free + Gluten Free Option. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.