Sukhdi. Sukhdi recipe – Authentic Gujarati sweet made with jaggery (gur or gol), ghee (clarified butter), and atta (whole wheat While it is called gur papdi or gol papdi in Maharashtra. Sukhdi is a sweet made from wheat flour and jaggery in ghee. Sukhdi is often consumed at weddings or on holidays.
Download Sukhdi stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices. Sukhdi is an Indian sweet made from wheat flour and jaggery in ghee. Sukhdi is a staple snack like biscuits available in most of the Gujarati households. You can make Sukhdi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sukhdi
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of elaichi / cardamom powder(optional).
- You need 8-10 pieces of almonds sliced or grated (optional).
It is also cooked on auspicious days or on festivals. Sukhdi is an Indian sweet made from wheat flour and jaggery in ghee. Sukhdi is a staple snack like biscuits available in For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Sukhdi. It çoğu da hayırlı günlerde veya festivaller üzerinde pişirilir bulunan bisküvi gibi bir zımba aperatif olduğunu.
Sukhdi step by step
- First of all take a karahi add ghee and let it heat properly..
- Then add wheat flour and stir it continuously with spatula until little darker in colour. The mixture will turn thick and heavy while stirring..
- Once it turns darker in colour switch off the heat and add jaggery in kadhai.
- As the kadhai is hot jaggery will start melting. Quickly stir and mix jaggery and flour nicely with spatula..
- Now once the jaggery has melted completely and mixed nicely with flour, transfer the mixture in a greased plate or tray ands set it properly.(grease the plate with a ghee.).
- Now cut with a knife in a desired shape either diamond or square. And let it cool down completely.Garnish it with elaichi / cardamom powder and grated almonds..
- Once it cools down completely remove gently and serve..
- Important points: Here, I have used organic jaggery, it melts faster as it is soft. If using block of jaggery, should be grated as it's hard..
Learn the fascinating origin of the Sukhdi surname; its meaning & distribution. Unlock your family history in the largest database of last names. aate ki barfi recipe, sukhdi, wheat barfi, gur papdi, gol papdi with step by step photo/video. fudge sweet with wheat flour, jaggery, clarified butter. Seguramente te estes endulzando en las #Navidades con #polvorones Sukhdi and Imarti: A plate full of sweetness loaded with Sukhdi and Imarti for sweet lovers which will. Sukhdi is a staple snack like biscuits available in most of the Gujarati households. It is also cooked on auspicious days or on festivals.