Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree).
You can have Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree)
- You need 1 cup of chilled milk.
- It’s 1 of over ripe banana.
- It’s 3 of dates seedless.
- You need 2 of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk for soaking.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 2 of almonds for garnish.
- Prepare of Little elaichi powder.
Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree) step by step
- Chop the dates and soak it in 2 tbsp milk along with 2 almonds for 5 mins..
- In a blender add chopped banana, soaked almond and dates mixture and blend to a smooth paste..
- Add oats to the mixture and remaining milk and elaichi powder and blend..
- Pour in glass and garnish with finely sliced almonds…
recipe by Vedangi Kokate @cookpad