Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July. Stuffed with white chocolate and topped with mascarpone, this red velvet cupcake recipe will take top dollar at the bake sale or disappear first off the While they're perfectly appropriate for Valentine's Day, there's no wrong time to serve these red velvet cupcakes. Chocolate-Stuffed Red Velvet Cupcakes are moist and tender on the outside and oozing with warm, rich chocolate inside. The very moment I saw this recipe in February's Better Homes & Gardens, I ripped the page out of the magazine.
This red velvet cupcake was utterly delicious. The perfect amount of chocolate with a hint of tang from the buttermilk. I definitely plan on making this again! You can cook Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July
- You need of Batter.
- It’s 2 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of White Chocolate.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Icing.
- It’s 2 can of Whipped Cream Cheese Icing.
- Prepare 1 box of Food Coloring.
- It’s of Misc..
- It’s 1 of Decorating Tips.
- You need 4 of Disposable Piping Bags.
Creamy frosting doubles as a surprise filling in rich, red velvet cupcakes. If you have only one pan and a recipe calls for more cupcakes than your pan will make, cover and refrigerate the rest of the batter. Bring these moist Red Velvet Cupcakes to your next get-together. BAKER'S White Chocolate, shaved into curls Moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting are beyond delicious and so easy to make!
Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July instructions
- Preheat oven to temp as instructed on cake mix box..
- In a double broiler, combine milk & white chocolate, over medium heat. Stir often until completely melted & smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Beat cream cheese & vanilla together in a separate bowl..
- Once chocolate mixture has cooled, slowly stir it into cream cheese mixture. Place mixture into refrigerator to set for 2 hours..
- Prepare cake mix according to box.
- Pour batter into cupcake/muffin pan. Bake as directed. *Note* Mix states you can make 48 cupcakes but I've never been able to get more that 40-42 out of it..
- Remove from oven & allow them to cool COMPLETELY..
- After filling has finished setting, remove from refrigerator & scoop into a piping bag & begin filling cupcakes. (If you've never filled a cupcake YouTube will be your bestfriend.).
- Mix up your icing colors & decorate!.
You'll want to make a Are red velvet cupcakes just chocolate? Red velvet recipes will usually have buttermilk in the batter which reacts with the sodium bicarbonate to. Classic red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are always a hit! These are moist and flavorful, with a hint of cocoa and a slight buttermilk tang. I'm posting on a Monday this week, instead of Tuesday like I usually do.