Banana Pound Cake.
You can make Banana Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pound Cake
- It’s 2.5 cups of Cake flour Self-raising flour / :.
- You need 4 of Eggs :.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter : melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of bananas RIPE : mashed.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Sugar :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder :.
- You need 1 cup of Nuts Walnuts Chopped : – I used.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almonds Sliced :.
Banana Pound Cake step by step
- Begin by creaming the butter with the sugar. Drop in the eggs one at a time and beat well to combine. Fold in the bananas and vanilla. Finally add the flour, baking powder and nuts and mix to combine well.
- Pour into a well greased baking tin and top with a cup of sliced almonds (you can opt out of the almonds).
- Bake in a 350F oven for about 90mins or until the cake is baked (use a cake tester). Let the cake cool for 10mins, and then turn out of pan and let it cool completely.
- If you like, sprinkle some powdered sugar.
- Goes great with a cuppa :).
recipe by Beula Pandian Thomas @cookpad