Sandwich Maker Mini Chocolate Cakes. DMWD Non-stick Sandwich maker Electric Waffle Maker Multifunctional Eggette Doughnut takoyaki Grill Pan lollipop cake ovenware. I love baking cookies to give as gifts to my family and friends. I created this recipe for my annual holiday cookie platter and it received rave reviews from both children and adults.
Repeat the procedure till the batter is used up. Serve warm or at room temperature. Decorating the little cakes with jam. You can cook Sandwich Maker Mini Chocolate Cakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sandwich Maker Mini Chocolate Cakes
- Prepare of Maida.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Oil ya Butter.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
A wide variety of mini sandwich maker options are available to you, such as interchangeable plates, certification, and no. of slices. So these mini chocolate cakes are pleasing both to your eyes and to your taste buds. It will be like a sandwich. Top with melted chocolate, chill and sprinkle grated coconut on each.
Sandwich Maker Mini Chocolate Cakes step by step
- Sandwich maker ko 5 min pre heat kr lain..
- Oil or sugar ko whisk karin..
- Phir egg dal kr mix karin..
- Maida,baking powder or cocoa powder dal kar mix kar lain..
- Ab maker ko oil say grease kar lain..
- Or portion may 1,1 tbsp bhar kar batter maker kay portion may dal dain..
- Or maker 5 min kay lia band kar dain..
- Sandwich Maker Mini Cake is ready.😊😋.
I slightly changed the recipe for these mini chocolate cakes to make it even easier. Mini Cakes baked in ramekins and decorated with vanilla frosting. Perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversaries or as a smash cake. Soooooo, I will not turn down the opportunity to bake, eat, and share some chocolaty goodness this Valentine's Day. That brings me to these adorable Mini Cakes!