Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless.
You can cook Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats milk (can use any other plant based milk).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of berries (can use fresh or frozen both. Do not thaw, if frozen).
- Prepare For of Dressing:.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of berries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed dates.
- You need As required of Water.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless step by step
- Mash banana and add apple sauce. (I use homemade apple sauce always.).
- Add milk and then slowly add oats to make a flowing consistency..
- Add baking powder and mix well..
- Gently add berries and just fold in. Do not over mix them..
- Heat a pan and pour a ladle full to make a small circle. After 3-4 min, flip it over. Remove after 2 min..
- Dressing – add all except bananas and crush well in a blender. Add water to make it like syrup consistency. Cut bananas in chips and keep aside..
- Serving – Take a pancake on a plate. Place 4-5 banana chips on it. Keep another pancake on it. Decorate with bananas and pour syrup on it. Serve warm..
recipe by Preeti @cookpad