Instant pot navy bean and ham soup.
You can cook Instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot navy bean and ham soup
- You need Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Prepare 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Prepare of Water to cover.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Instant pot navy bean and ham soup step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
recipe by DMG @cookpad