You can cook Oats ladoo using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oats ladoo
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 8-10 of deseeded dates.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Some dryfruits.
Oats ladoo instructions
- In a pan take ghee,add oats fry them 4 to 5 minutes..
- Take 10 seedless dates and grind it..
- In same pan,take 1 cup jaggery powder to this,add 1/2 cup water.once it boils add grinded dates.let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes became bit thick..
- Add dry fruits and fried oats cook it for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Let it slightly cool down. You can shape it to ladoos..
recipe by Subhalaxmi Samantaray @cookpad