Cake with apricots and walnuts.
You can make Cake with apricots and walnuts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cake with apricots and walnuts
- Prepare 105 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 160 g of demerara sugar.
- It’s 300 g of coarsely cut walnuts.
- It’s 150 g of dried apricots.
- You need 3 of large or 4 medium sized eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Cake with apricots and walnuts step by step
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder and the salt in a large bowl. Add the sugar, the walnuts and the apricots. Use your fingers to combine the mixture..
- Using another bowl, beat the eggs and the vanilla for at least 5 minutes. Add the eggs to the mixture with the flour, the walnuts and the apricots and mix well (using your fingers)..
- Bake in a loaf pan (after you brush it with butter and line the bottom with greaseproof paper) in a preheated oven at 150°C for 60-75 minutes..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad