Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies.
You can make Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies
- You need of BROWNIE BASE.
- Prepare of recipe my Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It’s of WHIPPED COFFEE GANACHE LAYER.
- It’s of heavy cresm, cold.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- Prepare of instant coffee granules.
- It’s of VANILLA MASCARPONE CREAM LAYER.
- You need of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- You need of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of TOPPING.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder, I used Hersheys Special Dark cocoa powder.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of fresh fruit, I used strawberrys and blackberries.
Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies instructions
- Make the Fudge Brownies, recipe attached below in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Prepare the pan by spraying with bakers spray then lining with parchment paper so ens hang over edges. This allows easy removal of the entire brownie. Spray parchment with non stick bakers spray as well. Bake brownies as directed in recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- Cool brownies at least 30 minutes in pan on rack then run a knife around edges and let cool completely on rack. Transfer to a serving platter. Trim parchment paper to just be under brownie. Don't try turning it over to remove all oarchment, brownie will crack..
- MAKE WHIPPED COFFEE GANACHE.
- Heat cream and coffee in a sauce pan just until very hot and coffee has dissoved, don't boil, pour over chopped chocolte in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Chill themixture until cold at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- Beat coffee ganache until lightened and fluffy about 1 to 2 minutes. Don't overbeat.
- Spread this mixture on top of brownies and chill for at least 1 hour.
- MAKE VANILLA MASCARPONE LAYER.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Beat marscapone cheese until creamy about 1 minute.
- Beat in confectioner's sugar , salt and vanilla.
- Combine whipped cream with mascarpone cheese mixture and fold together until completely incorporated.
- Spread this mixture over the cold coffee ganache ,ixture.
- Dust top with cocoa powder and chill at least two hours before cutting and serving.
- Cut into bars and serve with fruit if you like.