Healthy Crisp and Fluffy Berry Muffins With 1 Egg White.
You can make Healthy Crisp and Fluffy Berry Muffins With 1 Egg White using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Crisp and Fluffy Berry Muffins With 1 Egg White
- Prepare 60 grams of ★Yogurt.
- It’s 20 grams of ★Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 40 grams of ★Sugar + Honey.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Berries of your choice.
Healthy Crisp and Fluffy Berry Muffins With 1 Egg White instructions
- Preparation: Weigh the ★ ingredients and place in a bowl. If possible, place the sugar closer to the edge. Weigh out and prepare the remaining ingredients. Thaw out the frozen berries. Preheat the oven..
- Meringue: Whip the meringue in a small bowl until stiff peaks form that don't fall out from the bowl even when held upside down. If you can cleanly take some of the ★ sugar (without it being mixed with the other ingredients), add a little bit to the meringue..
- Making meringue usually takes time but since it's just 1 egg white, it will surprisingly whip up quickly when using a whisk..
- Mix: Use the whisk used to make the meringue to combine the ★ ingredients well. If any juice is released from the berries, add that to the batter as well..
- After the ★ ingredients have been mixed, sift in the flour. Place the berries on top and mix them in. Stop mixing before the flour is completely mixed in..
- Add in 1/3-1/2 of the meringue and mix using cutting motions until the flour has been mixed in completely. Don't knead it. It will surprisingly combine quite thoroughly by using cutting motions..
- Once the ★ ingredients have all been mixed together, pour it into the bowl with the meringue and use cutting motions until the meringue is blended in thoroughly. Don't crush the meringue while doing this!!.
- Bake: Pour into the muffin cups and bake in a preheated 170°C for 25-30 minutes. Once they have become lightly browned and a skewer is removed without any batter sticking to it, they are done..
- Here's the cross-section the next day. I used a pinch of baking soda for these. I microwaved the frozen blueberries for a very short time (about 10 seconds)..
- Since the yogurt has no scent, it's the secret ingredient. If you want to increase the fluffiness, use baking powder and egg whites. See the next step for details..
- Very Fluffy Healthy Cocoa Muffins using 1 Egg White…
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad