Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting.
You can make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting
- Prepare of Cake:.
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 package of matchstick carrots, chopped (or 2 cups grated).
- It’s 8 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil, sugar and eggs.
- Beat until well blended.
- Mix in carrots, pineapple with juice, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans or a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until very well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar in small increments, scraping sides and bottom of mixer frequently.
- If you like a lot of frosting between layers you may want to double the recipe. A single recipe is perfect for a bundt.
- Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts.
recipe by icancervive10 @cookpad