pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
You can make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix (I used gluten free betty crocker).
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin (16oz).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
pumpkin chocolate chip muffins step by step
- preheat to 350ºF.
- mix cake mix, eggs, water, and pumpkin until smooth.
- fold in chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- line muffin tin and then spray with nonstick spray.
- fill the muffin tins 3/4 full if using regular mix, add a little more if doing gluten free..
- bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- do not over cook. enjoy..
recipe by shaina27 @cookpad