Pumpkin roll. It's an easy Thanksgiving dessert to make ahead of time, it's filled with a heavenly cream cheese filling. This is the easiest pumpkin roll recipe I've ever made. There's no fret with this pumpkin cake roll.
Pumpkin Roll is synonymous with Thanksgiving in my family, and I hope soon – in yours. This Pumpkin Roll recipe is easier than you think, and will make you a holiday dessert superstar. Here's a pumpkin roll that anyone can make! You can cook Pumpkin roll using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin roll
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cloves (ground).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Prepare of Nuts (optional).
- It’s of Filling—.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 6 tbs of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin spice (optional, I make my own, recipe in page).
- You need of Additional powdered sugar for Decor.
We know rolled cakes can be a little intimidating, which is why we're sharing all our secrets for rolling a cake with no cracks, and filling it with just the. This pumpkin roll recipe with the best cream cheese filling is a favorite you'll make year after year. It's easy to freeze and serve with my tips for how to roll a pumpkin roll successfully every time. The tender pumpkin cake with the cream cheese filling – what's not to love?
Pumpkin roll step by step
- Beat eggs and sugar, and butter(mixer bowl) then add pumpkin..
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, etc..
- Then slowly mix into pumpkin mixture..
- Prepare a pan how you like (I parchment paper a pan, my largest cookie sheet—I use butter knifes to hold my paper down).
- Spread the batter, evenly. Bake on 375 13-15 minutes. (Of course when I spread the batter I remove the butter knifes).
- Gently and carefully ‘slide’ your paper onto counter top. (Or you can carefully, quickly, flip your ‘cake’ onto a powdered sugared towel).
- Then take the smaller edge, and begin to roll (while hot, to ‘train’ the piece to roll—immediately!! It will be hot!!!!).
- Allow to cool, while it is cooling you may mix your softened cream cheese, and vanilla and butter, then powdered sugar, and spice if you please..
- Unroll your COOLED pumpkin roll, then spread around the icing, leaving about a quarter inch space around all edges..
- Then re-roll, this time removing the parchment as you go..
- Chill at least 1hr before cutting and serving..
This Pumpkin Roll is an easy, beautiful cake to make in the fall! This Patterned Pumpkin Roll with a gorgeous autumn leaf decoration will be the star of your dessert A moist pumpkin cake is rolled around a pumpkin spice cream cheese filling, and the outside is. Pumpkin Roll Bars are all of the things you love about a pumpkin roll without all of the hard work! Perfect spiced and moist pumpkin with a cream cheese center. This Pumpkin Roll creates a lovely pinwheel design by wrapping a honey colored sponge cake around a cream cheese filling that is full of toasted.