Cheesy Bread with Ham & Onion.
You can make Cheesy Bread with Ham & Onion using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bread with Ham & Onion
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Beaten egg.
- You need 140 ml of Water (If it's winter, lukewarm water).
- It’s 3 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 small of onion Onion.
- Prepare 8 slice of Ham.
- You need 40 grams of plus whatever you'd like to use when it's done. Grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1600 ml of #9 sized aluminum cups (if you have them).
Cheesy Bread with Ham & Onion instructions
- From the bread flour all the way down to the dry yeast on the ingredients list, combine them all in a bread machine, set it to the dough making setting, and let it do the first rising..
- Once the dough is done, transfer the dough to a flour coated working space and punch the dough. Make it into one ball and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Shaping the dough. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a 25cm high by 34cm wide shape. (It's okay as long as it's close.).
- Cut the dough in half and then take the sliced 1cm strips of ham, thinly sliced onion, and cheese and place it on top. The top 2 cm are going to be the lip, so try to avoid covering that area..
- From the bottom to the top, roll the dough up and make sure to close the dough properly. Divide into 8 parts and put them in the aluminum cups. Arrange them on a baking sheet and let the dough rise a second time till they are about 2-5 times bigger..
- Once it's done, coat the tops with the beat egg and top with any more cheese that you may desire. Finally top with mayo in a circular motion..
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and then bake them for 12-13 minutes..
- COOKPAD member Hirame added corn. It looks delicious!.