Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread.
You can cook Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread
- You need of & 1/2 cup banana flour.
- You need of & 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas).
- You need of flax seed eggs**.
- You need of nondairy milk of choice.
- Prepare of date paste.
Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread step by step
- Turn oven on at 350°C.
- Mix in all wet into banana flour, and pour the batter into a loaf cake pan..
- At this point, you could add nuts or seeds of choice on top..
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, and let it cool outside before storing..
- *mix 2 tbsp flax meal with 6 tbsp water and let it set in a cool place for 10 minutes (preferably the freezer)..
recipe by Dana @cookpad