Dairy Free Egg Free Tofu Gateau au Chocolat.
You can make Dairy Free Egg Free Tofu Gateau au Chocolat using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Egg Free Tofu Gateau au Chocolat
- It’s of Flour (cake, all-purpose, bread).
- Prepare of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of Unflavored soy milk.
- It’s of Beet sugar (or raw cane sugar).
- You need of Neutral oil such as canola oil or grapeseed oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of ★ Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of ★ Kirsch.
- Prepare of ★ Nuts such as walnuts, raisins, etc.
Dairy Free Egg Free Tofu Gateau au Chocolat instructions
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cocoa, beet sugar, and salt. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add the soy milk and oil and mix..
- When the ingredients are evenly mixed, it is ready. Pour the batter into the pan. Immediately bake for about 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃..
- It's fluffy when freshly baked, but if you let it chill in the refrigerator for half a day, the flavor really sinks in. You can even store it in the freezer after slicing! You can let it defrost naturally!.
- Once the cake has cooled, I spread honey on top! Cream or jam would also be good!! I also recommend with marmalade!!.
- If you use strong flour, the batter will become chewy. You can use whatever flour you want, but it's easiest to use cake flour or all-purpose flour..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad