Easy fried curry turkey!. My Easy Leftover Turkey Curry is quick and simple but packed full of flavour. Alternatively start by pan frying cubes of raw turkey. Fry the turkey in batches, turning occasionally, until deep golden brown, crispy and cooked through (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of Transfer the fried turkey to the prepared baking pan and keep warm in the oven while frying the remaining drumsticks.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the turkey, in batches if necessary, with the remaining garlic clove and thyme. Finally, stir in the spinach, fresh coriander and almonds and warm through. Just open the fridge and go to town making this throw-together curry. You can have Easy fried curry turkey! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy fried curry turkey!
- Prepare 1 kg of turkey breast.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of (optional) ginger powder.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
We prefer turkey, but if you like chicken, shrimp, even bean sprouts and Really easy to make and very yummy! We added bean sprouts and carrots and used shrimp instead of turkey. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. An easy recipe for a very flavorful and filling turkey curry.
Easy fried curry turkey! instructions
- Cut the turkey in cubes, all about the same size..
- Mix the flour, the curry, the salt and the ginger in a plastic bag and shake..
- Heat oil in a pan. Put 4-6 pieces of turkey in the flour mixture and shake. Once the turkey is coated with it, fry it. Put paper towel on a plate and put the turkey there..
- Repeat step 3 until done. Serve hot..
It's one of my favorite ways to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving! Curry ground turkey with rice and peas is full of warm, rich flavors but is super quick and easy to make! Turkey curry is perfect for using up meat from a meal the night before. This leftover turkey curry recipe is so simple to do, making it ideal for midweek. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok.