Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole.
You can have Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole
- You need 1 bag of country style frozen hash browns. The stringy kind.
- Prepare of Small bag frozen mixed veggies.
- You need of About a pound of chopped ham.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of All that cost me 14 bucks.
Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole step by step
- Thaw frozen stuff. Preheat oven to 350.
- If you don't have pre chopped ham chop it. If you don't have in shredded cheese, shred it..
- Put browns, veggies, cheese, and ham into a BIG bowl. Mix. With a spoon or hands. Just wash the hands before and after. That's what I do..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and the sour cream. Now mix. I suggest a spoon for this😉. Be diligent, make sure it's entirely mixed, nothing "dry" at the bottom of the BIG bowl..
- Just dump it into your casserole pan. Spread it flat with the spoon..
- Bake for an hour or until the middle is nice and bubbly..
- Enjoy the shit out of the meal you just made for less than 15 bucks!.
recipe by John @cookpad