Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake.
You can make Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate (chopped and melted).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Milk Luke Warm.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cocoa.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Walnut Chopped.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake instructions
- Prepare 2 8-inch square cake pans by lining with butter paper..
- Mix both the sugars and butter in a large bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and honey. Whisk till well-combined. Add melted chocolate (almost at room temp)..
- Mix Plain flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa in a separate bowl. Add the mixed dry ingredient to the chocolate mixture. Add the milk and give it a good mix. Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips and give it one last mix..
- Pour the batter in the prepared pans and bake in the preheated oven at 185c for about 30-35 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over-bake..
- Once the cake has cooled. Cut them into squares. You should ideally get 16 pieces from each tin..
- You can also arrange this as a 2-tiered cake. Spread chocolate ganache on one layer. Place the second layer and slather the entire cake with chocolate ganache. Use chocolate sprinkles or chips to decorate..
- Please do add chocolate chips in the cake else the one who is eating will keep nagging you about it for the rest of their lives! :).
recipe by Anagha Gunjal Reddy @cookpad