S'mores Brownie Bars. Great brownies made even better by topping with marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars. After I tossed around the idea of S'mores Ice Cream (which I may still execute at some point this summer) I ended up preparing S'mores Brownie Bars. I thought these were quite tasty; however, Brian was not too fond of them.
A homemade chocolate brownie, with a soft graham cracker cookie dough, marshmallow fluff, and melted chocolate. These soft, chewy s'mores brownie bars are made with a boxed mix, a few basic ingredients, and a whole lotta love. As a kid, I loved camping… even if it was just in my front yard 'til my friends and I grew fearful of the dark, cold and bugs wanting a warm sleeping bag to invade! You can make S'mores Brownie Bars using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownie Bars
- It’s of Brownie mix, any kind. Plus the eggs & oil box calls for.
- It’s of Honey Graham Crackers.
- It’s of small marshmallows OR 1 container of whipped marshmallow fluff. I only had the fluff & it worked well.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. Behold the S'mores fudge brownie bars! You will notice I am using the Vegan Egg by Follow Your Heart and you may wonder why and than ask me what you can use instead.
S'mores Brownie Bars instructions
- Make brownies as directed in large bowl.
- Grease a 9×13 cake pan or two 8×8 pans should work.
- Pour half the Brownie mixture in the baking dish. Layer graham crackers, breaking some if necessary to fit & cover area. Top with marshmallows/fluff. If using the fluff, dallop spoonfuls & carefully spread across crackers. Pour remaining Brownie mix, spreading with a spoon to even out.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25min at 325° for dark or glass, otherwise 350°. Check top layer for firmness. Remember marshmallows are below so it may feel squishy or peek thru the top. Another 5-10min may be required. Let cool 15-20min, as it will be very hot!! Enjoy the deliciousness!!.
While I do have another brownie recipe that uses a different egg replacer, I will urge you to give this Vegan Egg a try. Make Brownies: Pour brownie mix into a medium bowl. Mix in eggs, water, and oil until well combined. Pour batter over cooked graham cracker crust. These S'mores Brownie Bars were a big hit and I thought I'd share them, as they would be perfect to take to a summer BBQ, picnic or potluck.