Turkey and brown rice taco filling. Fill your freezer with these delicious turkey and brown rice taco burritos. Healthy, delicious and easy to make, they'll become a lunch and dinner staple! But again, you could play around with a different type of rice (and cooking method).
Includes stove & Instant Pot instructions. Family-friendly Turkey Taco Meat made with ground turkey, rice, canned tomatoes, everyday veggies, and a few pantry ingredients. Turkey Taco Lunch Bowls (Meal Prep)Sweet Peas and Saffron. red onion, salt, salt, lime, cherry tomatoes, lime, taco Gingered Turkey Meatball Soup with Brown Rice and BasilGirl Carnivore. red pepper flakes, fresh basil, water, low sodium soy sauce, fresh ginger and. You can cook Turkey and brown rice taco filling using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey and brown rice taco filling
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice, prepared according to package directions.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced pickled jalepenos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jarred chunky salsa. your favorite.
- It’s 1 of pepper and adobo seasoning to taste.
Turkey Tacos that are quick, easy, healthy, juicy and packed with flavor – you won't even miss the beef with my secret ingredient! They are the perfect dinner for a busy weeknight meal yet just as crave worthy as more labor intensive dinners. Fill your freezer with these delicious turkey and brown rice taco burritos. It contains turkey smoked sausage, shrimp, and rice with a ton of flavor all while still being an easy jambalaya recipe to make for your family.
Turkey and brown rice taco filling step by step
- In a non stick skillet, saute the onion, peppers,and jalepenos until softened. Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink crumbling it as it cooks..
- Once its browned, add pepper and adobo. i added about 1/2 teaspoon for each. stir in the seasonings well and add the salsa and brown rice. stir until combined and let it cook until the pan looks somewhat dry. remove from heat and serve as a taco, burrito, enchilada, or tostada filling. i have also used this as a filling for lettuce wraps. servewith cheese, sour cream, extra salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy.
Brown Rice Taco Bowls with Lime Crema – a quick, healthy, filling flavorful dinner that is also great for meal prep. Recipe includes a few variation ideas! These beef tacos with bell peppers, onion, and Mexican rice are quick and easy–just what you need after a busy day. Learn how to make Turkey taco filling & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. We've fused two foodie favorites, bowls and tacos, to create one deliciously flavored turkey taco bowl filled with all your favorite Tex-Mex.