Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of bag Southern style hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of diced cooked ham.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder.
- Prepare of Optional topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s 2 tbs of melted butter.
Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together until will combined..
- Pour into casserole dish. Spread out evenly. If desired mix crushed cornflakes with melted butter and sprinkle over the top. Bake uncovered 30-45 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
recipe by StephieCanCook @cookpad