Kickin Turkey Chili. This delicious red chili has the right amount of kick and will warm you right up with ground turkey and veggies! You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. This Turkey Pumpkin Chili recipe is the perfect Fall dish made with ground turkey, tomatoes Turkey Pumpkin Chili Recipe.
It's one of the quickest chilis you can make, and leftovers keep beautifully! A recipe for Spicy Turkey Chili from Delish.com. Many chili recipes call for healthy ingredients like ground turkey, beans, and crushed tomatoes, but this recipe from registered dietitian Liz Weiss is a. You can cook Kickin Turkey Chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kickin Turkey Chili
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of dark kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of rotel mild chilies n diced tomato.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes w/chilies.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, I used 2 leftover ears.
- You need 1 small of jalapeño sliced.
Pumpkin Turkey Chili is everything I need in a family-friendly main dish: it's hearty, healthy, easy to make and loaded with flavor (and not fat). Lean ground turkey and black beans provide ample protein. This turkey chili recipe, which takes a little under an hour to cook, falls somewhere in between. Turkey makes this specific chili recipe more mild, but there are two ways to make any chili more mild.
Kickin Turkey Chili step by step
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add ground turkey and spices. Cook until browned.
- Add both cans of chilies & tomato, and both cans of beans.
- After simmering for 15 minutes add corn and jalapeño. Continue cooking for 45 minutes..
- Optional. ..add shredded cheese or sour cream to taste..
Carl's Kickin' Chili includes many fresh ingredients prepared on site at the Bowers Pepper Festival to give it a. Turkey chili is loaded with lean ground turkey making it healthier than traditional chili but just as hearty and satisfying. My friend Gina from nursing school, shared this award winning slow cooker chili. Pumpkin Turkey Chili recipe: I got my inspiration for this chili from AllRecipes.com but fiddled with it considerably, adding beans for fiber, and changing the cooking method. Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe with ground turkey from the Biggest Loser show.