Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars. Chunky Monkey Brownies are so sensational you will drool while you're eating them. Chunky (really chunky) Monkey Brownies turned out terrific. My heavens, it was hard to keep my hands out of these goodies!
Smooth the top with a knife or rubber spatula. These chunky monkey cereal bars are loaded with chocolate, bananas and cashews, baked onto a peanut butter cereal crust. Chunky Monkey Cereal Bars are loaded with chocolate chips, bananas, and cashews that have been blended with homemade condensed milk, then baked. You can make Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars
- You need of brownie mix (plus whatever box calls for, egg, oil, water).
- You need of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey.
- Prepare of mini unwrapped Reese's peanut butter cups.
- It’s of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of whipping cream( plus extra for whipped garnish).
- It’s of strawberries.
- Prepare of juice of lemon.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Chocolate and bananas go together like peanut butter & jelly and milk & cookies! These "brownies" smell absolutely amazing while they are baking. Amazingly delicious Chunky Monkey Brownies inspired by Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.
Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars step by step
- Bake brownie according to package directions in 8×8 pan lined with parchment. Just throw in bag of mini pb cups into a batter and take brownie out from oven 5min earlier..
- While brownie is cooling put ice cream to the fridge so it has time to soften..
- When cooled spread layer of ice cream on top of brownie and put in the freezer for few hours so ice cream freezes again.
- When ice cream is frozen again start chocolate layer. In a small saucepan pour whipping cream and simmer on low(do not boil). When hot take of the heat and add chocolate chips, mix until all melted..
- Pour chocolate over ice cream, even out with spatula. Back in the freezer.
- Whip leftover cream to use as topping.
- Make strawberry sauce by blending strawberries, sugar and lemon juice..
- To assemble cut 2×2 squares of brownie, top with strawberry sauce and dollop of whipped cream.
I get dessert inspiration from anything — drinks, candy bar flavors, and sometimes, my favorite ice cream. Are you a fan of chocolate and banana desserts? During the summer months, we will enjoy Frozen Chocolate Dipped Bananas frequently. These Chunky Monkey Brownies were totally inspired by my ice cream. As I was enjoying each bite, I kept trying to think of.